The Eve Of Our Wedding

A night on the town is where I'm taking you, darling!
So wear your best jewels. This is going to be charming!

I'm not just taking you to any ol' place.
There will be dancing and dinner and much wine to taste!
You will be caught in My enchantment. You will feel so lovely.
I'm undone when I'm with you, so undone with you, darling!

It's true, I'm a Lover! And so that's what I'll do!
I will kiss you and hug you
over and over, through and through.

I am your Groom! On the eve of our wedding!
And so I am struck with great passion!
I'll try not to burst as My heart beats faster.
I'm wildly excited for the moment
THAT MOMENT!
I finally get to see your reaction!

So, dance with Me tonight until the morning light.
You are beautiful, so beautiful in the moonlight!
Let's spend these moments together 
until tomorrow comes 
and we finally live happily forever, forever in My Kingdom!




Let us be glad and rejoice, and let us give honor to him. For the time has come for the wedding feast of the Lamb, and his bride has prepared herself.

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭19‬:‭7‬ ‭NLT‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/116/rev.19.7.NLT






photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/


Comments

Popular Posts