But for you, Sunrise!

For the wicked, they will see My wrath.
But for you, dear darling, Sunrise
and a beautiful aftermath.


The storm is over, the rain has dried up.
The birds sing their songs;
they sing among the buttercups.

The wealth of the wicked will trickle down to you!
So wait for it here
for it will be here soon!

Don't pull back or disqualify yourself!
Open up your hands!
You can't achieve this yourself.

Now, I'm not working in small ways -- I've told you before!
I'm working in the open 
and doing so much more!

I'm marking out your territory that you will possess in the land.
I'm giving you your fortunes
and returning things stolen by man.

So, don't look around like I'm not talking to you.
Yes! Yes! I'm pointing to YOU! 
I'm marking you again
and calling you MINE. 
Your ear will hear my tune
and you'll go out on MY DIME! hahaha!

So let's run with it, darling,
down this road called Unknown!
You never know, sweet child, what kind of plans will unfold!

***

“Count on it: The day is coming, raging like a forest fire. All the arrogant people who do evil things will be burned up like stove wood, burned to a crisp, nothing left but scorched earth and ash—a black day. 

"But for you, sunrise! The sun of righteousness will dawn on those who honor my name, healing radiating from its wings. You will be bursting with energy, like colts frisky and frolicking. And you’ll tromp on the wicked. They’ll be nothing but ashes under your feet on that Day.” God-of-the-Angel-Armies says so.

‭‭Malachi‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭MSG‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/97/mal.4.1-3.MSG





photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/

Comments

Popular Posts