The Boat, The River & The Guide PART III

How different the water looked on this side of the river. As I peered over the boat, I noticed new creatures swimming beneath. They were beautiful, even stunning, some with colors I had never even seen before. I knew somehow that they were not there to take anything from me, but rather give to me. They carried jewels in their mouths so anyone who picked them from the water found great joy and blessing. They were the manna of the river, the provision needed as I finished my journey.

"This is the last stretch of river for you, darling," the Guide whispered gently in my ear. "And see, I am still with you. I am still here, just as I have said I would be. So there is no need to fear the end, for the end is no different from the beginning. I am still here, just as I have said.

"Now, watch darling. Watch what takes place next on this river we journey down. Be ever watchful for I am always showing you things on this journey. Look for them. Get curious! Now that we are on this side of the river, the threat of drowning has diminished, for the light overtakes the darkness! Look around as everything is illuminated to you! See how beautiful the river bank really is? See how bright the sky? Things look different when I shine My light on them. You see things for what they really are! And you see Me in them! Each one of them tells a story. Each one sings a song. Each one offers something to you, like picking fruit from a tree. Listen in, darling! Listen to their stories, sing their songs back to them. Echo what you hear, declare what you see. For all the things on the riverbank are singing MY song now! Everything has been washed in light so they tell of Me and give life to you! Echo what you hear, sweet darling. Declare what you see!"

















Comments

Popular Posts