A World Full of Me

Open up to see a world full of ME.
The heartless become heart-lovers.
The pain-filled become well.
The unimaginable begins to happen
as My Spirit loves each one back to health.

I come as a soothing ointment
to cover burning hearts.
I come as a blanket to comfort
those cold and found in the dark.

I bring light to weary travelers
who could really use direction.
I bring deep refreshment and strength
and even course correction.

I come to find the orphans,
those lost with no protection.
I come and give them families,
friends who love with deep devotion. 

And, I come to gather widows
and women who feel lonely.
I draw them closer than ever before
and remind them of their beauty.

I come to love a generation
who does not know that I am real.
To open their eyes so they see for themselves.
I come to make it plain and reveal!

Open up to see a world full of ME!
Open up to see how I can change the course of history
and change the lives, so many lives,
the lives of so, so many!

Comments

Popular Posts