Raise Your Glass!

Come, raise your glass and I will fill it! Don't look to another. Don't look to things. Don't look to the left or right -- nothing can replace what you will find in Me. 

Boldly come. Boldly hope. Bravely believe that I will come through. I am not lying to you! I am still able to fill your heart anew! I am still here. I'm still full of love. I'm right here waiting, with deep desire to flow through you, my love!

And this is a picture of what happens when you worship. You lift your glass to toast the King, but in the process I pour Myself upon you and your family! I will fill your glass each time it is raised. So keep lifting it up with your songs of praise! You will never be found wanting, for I will satisfy you ..... all your days!


You become my delicious feast even when my enemies dare to fight. 
You anoint me with the fragrance of your Holy Spirit; 
you give me all I can drink of you until my cup overflows.

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭5‬ ‭TPT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/1849/psa.23.5.TPT










photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/

Comments

Popular Posts