Living Plans

Good morning!

Today is a beautiful day!

What are the plans I have for you? They are plans to prosper, NOT HARM. Plans to give you hope and a future. I know what I am doing. 

These plans are not just on paper, my love. They are alive. They are plans with momentum. Plans that are already in motion that you step into. Just as my Word is living and active, so are the plans I have for you. They are living. They are active. They are not stagnant. They are not in a dead pool. They are in living waters. And the plans will burst forth from these living waters as a baby bursts forth from the womb with water. Though the baby has taken time to grow, when it's time for delivery, the process is pushed forward with a burst, with life!

So, no longer say, "God has forgotten me. God has no thought toward me." For I am always thinking of you, darling! From the rising of the sun until it sets again, you are always on my mind. And My plans have never stopped being active over your life. Though you have felt as if you were in a holding pattern of sorts, you will no longer. Though you have felt held back, you will no longer. For the fullness of time has come. Like fruit that is ready to be picked, so are the plans I have for you. They are ripe and ready for picking! So step in confidently, dear one! Step in with two feet! Step in for they have been prepared for you. For you. They are ready for you, darling. And when you step into them, know this: the world will never be the same.

I love you. Trust Me as you follow Me, even to the very end.
                                
                                                                                         -Abba, Daddy


Jeremiah 29:11







Comments

Popular Posts