Catching the Waterfall

There are many mornings when I simply sit before the Lord and start typing. No agenda. No thoughts in particular running through my mind. I just type and ask the Lord to speak to me. Many of the entries are found in a separate document that never get published. Below is a raw entry from May 11, 2023. 

Position yourself to receive. Come in with your hands open wide and let me fill them! I am pouring out such a blessing that you will not even be able to believe it! You will shake your head and say, "How can this be? It's like it came out of nowhere like a sudden pop-up thunderstorm!" Position yourself before Me and let My waterfall fall upon you. (Thinking of the waterpark at Hersheypark where you position yourself in front of a giant bucket of water as it fills up and then TIPS and drops the whole bucket full of water on those underneath.)

Could it be that I have allowed you to find yourself in need, only to look up and find Me ready to pour out? Would you have been ready and have positioned yourself if you felt self-sufficient? How can you receive if you don't think you need Me? So never lose your dependence on Me. Be like the birds who depend on Me all day long. How they love to trust Me because I take the finest care of them. Never stop remembering the birds. 

Comments

Popular Posts