No Matter the Weather

Not every day can be winter, darling. 
Nor every day can feel warm.
Seasons take turns. Day and night do the same. 
Remember this, my darling, so that you'll always stay 
trusting in Me no matter the minute, hour or day.

Sometimes there's famine. Sometimes a feast!
Paul knew what this was like and 
My grace was sufficient. He was content and at peace.

Life is not about making things perfect.
It's not about the absence of trials.
It's not about achieving utopia.
My goodness, if that's the case, you'll never stop struggling, My child!
For as long as sin is in the world,
the perfect can not be achieved.
BUT let Me tell you a secret...
Things start to feel perfect when you lean on Me!
No, not perfect like you'll never chip a nail or have a flat tire again.
I mean your heart will be perfectly at peace
no matter the trial, no matter where or what you find yourself in.

And isn't that the reason that people want things perfect?
"WORLD PEACE!" they cry
but what they really want most is this peace deep inside!

So don't be alarmed if more trials come.
Just see them as an opportunity 
to grab hold of Me and My Spirit and My Son!
With Us you are guaranteed to overcome!

So keep your eyes fixed on Me,
for he whose mind is steadfast remains in perfect peace.

***

You will keep in perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on You—in both inclination and character], Because he trusts and takes refuge in You [with hope and confident expectation].
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭26‬:‭3‬ ‭AMP‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/1588/isa.26.3.AMP


Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. 

And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final thing. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me—everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with you. 

How I praise the Lord that you are concerned about me again. I know you have always been concerned for me, but you didn’t have the chance to help me. Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭6‬-‭13‬ ‭NLT‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/116/php.4.6-13.NLT



Comments

Popular Posts