Let's Get To Know Each Other (Day 2)


Good morning!

Today is a beautiful day!

Let's start today off right. Stretch. Drink some water. Lie down in My presence. Make yourself completely comfortable. Yes, comfortable. Why feel you need to be in awkward positions when you pray to Me? Do you think I hear you better if you are uncomfortable? hahaha Such silliness. Such religiosity. That is not what I am looking for today. 

Remember, man looks at the outward appearance. I look at the heart. The Pharisees always appeared to be so close to Me, but the truth is their hearts were far from me. So what is better? To just look the part or live sincerely before Me? There are no actors in heaven. All are there because they have sincerely loved me from the heart. They all sincerely accepted Me as their Savior from the heart. They all entered knowing that grace alone has let them have access. Not one person earned their way in. So, remember again... it is not by works that you approach Me. 

And again, I say... come to Me as you are. Come comfortably. Come sincerely. I would rather a drunk on the street say a sincere prayer from his heart than a man dressed in fine clothes on a Sunday speaking only what will make him look good to others. He means none of it. The eyes of his heart are not even trying to look at Me. He is only looking for man's approval. 

Think on this today.

I love you, 
Abba, Daddy




photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/


Comments

Popular Posts