Let's Get to Know Each Other (Day 4)



Good morning!

Today is a beautiful day!

Let's forsake all and run, shall we? Just let the past be in the past. Let the cares fall away. Let the weights and the sorrows and the pains and the bitterness and the chains of yesterday just fall away and run with Me into the new! It's all good from here on out. It's not heavy, but light and free and carefree and sweet! 

Even though the way may look precarious at times, it is always in your favor. For I turn every obstacle into a stepping stone for you! Some may look and say it's an obstruction, but I look at it and call it a tool for your advancement! So never say the way is impossible! The way is perfectly possible when I am with you for nothing is impossible with Me. 

You see?  I make your enemies work in your favor! Though it does not appear that way, I am doing things you do not see. I am advancing you even when it looks like you are being held back! Think of Joseph! Imprisoned for so many years! Yet it was the path that lead to his promotion! Oh do you see? I am FOR you, not against you! I am kind to you and work FOR you and in your favor! 

So do not say, "God has left me. God doesn't care." I care more than a mother holding her new born baby. I care more than a father defending his only child from the attacks of their enemies. You are my prized possession! The apple of My eye! The masterpiece in My hands! The clay I am molding! The child of My dreams! I never take My eyes off of you. I am completely enamored by you.

So run with Me today. Forsake all and let's see what the hours of today will bring.

I love you!
Abba, Daddy





photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/



Comments

Popular Posts