The Shake & The Quake

(continuation from yesterday's post...) ...And when these things come to pass, I will do something else. A thunder so great that the sands of time will shake. I will not hold back this fire, for even in the last hour I will not hold back My power. I will come and be heard and those on the earth will know! For the earth will shake and the sands of time will shake! Hear Me again! The sands of time will shake and the earth will quake like a rattle on a snake! For I will SHAKE and SHAKE until all the things that can be shaken will come tumbling down. Tumbling tumbling on their heads. A great awakening to wake the dead! A dead so dead that even cold water can not open their eyes or make them flutter. OH HEAR ME OH EARTH before this great shake! HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD for this IS the day! The day for you to come out and awaken from slumber! Hear Me now as I roar, for I will send My great thunder. 


And hold onto Me, Church. For you are stable inside. Inside of Me I will hide you and you will not be found wanting! I will not let you want, for you are My people. And I carry you and care for you like a shepherd with his sheep. I will carry you and carry you until the shaking is complete!

So hold onto your hat, oh house of prayer! Hold steady, hold strong. For this is the hour I have prepared. I've prepared you to lead in this hour that's upon you! THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE LONG PREPARED YOU FOR! So be delighted and know that though you don't see or understand, you are part of this awakening. You are part of My plan! We will rock the earth together like a Bride and Groom who enters the room. They are announced TOGETHER. hahaha! You will be revealed just as I am revealed! We will be announced TOGETHER!

Comments

Popular Posts