The Light Always Wins

And here again is the case and matter. I'm showing Myself to a generation that is lost and down under... under the shadows, beneath the things that suppress. I'm calling My children to run for them. Bring them up and out of their mess! 

Oh, hear Me, sons and daughters! For your light is brighter than you think! You think your light is small, you think that it is weak. But I will tell you once again, this is not the case! This is never the case when you're in Me! I'm not so weak like a man. I'm not so tired like a worn out tire. I am strong and can move forward even when things look so hard. Even when you have nothing, I am still stronger!

So see, just lean into Me. I know how to rescue. I know what I am doing! Don't try to figure -- your mind can not do it. Just run into Me, lean into Me and you'll discover I'm with you. You'll discover I'm in it!

Just press and lean in. Press and lean in. Take every thought captive. And remember who wins. I win! Every time! And I give My winnings to you!  I win so you win and don't forget it, dismiss it, or lose sight of your position! YOU'RE NOT THE TAIL! For I've made you the head! And you will lead and go forward, into victory instead! You will win every battle for it's My battle, indeed. Though you throw a smooth stone, it's My power that brings down Goliath. And it's his sword you will use to cut off his head! hahaha! 

So you see, my dear, there's NOTHING to fear! Just keep your perspective and follow Me -- even into the mire. For dark is not dark to me, and I will be your light. You will NEVER be confused. You will NEVER miss My path. When you travel with Me, just remember one thing-- travel light. 


photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/

Comments

Popular Posts