Chased By Goodness

Surprises await, 
My darling who can't escape
My provision, My gifts.
The calling on your life is My focus!
'You can run, but you can't hide' is what they always say.
And though you tried I never left.
See! Here I am! I'm right here with you in the cleft.
The cleft of the rock where all safety is found.
You never got wet, the rain didn't tear down your crown. 
You didn't get soggy. Your shoes stayed dry
so now you can run with Me into places low and high.

So see! I kept working, even as you arm wrestled Me.
You stuck through the process and that's amazing to see.
You didn't throw in the towel, give up, walk away.
You stayed 'til the end to see that the story ends in such a good way!

You'll rise to your feet and declare victory again!
You'll speak out and tell the world that I'm coming again!
Again! Yes again! I'm bringing it back around.
And I'll make sure you don't miss it, darling!
I've got My eye on you.
And I am so proud to see this through to the very end.

Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life. I’m back home in the house of God for the rest of my life.
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭23‬:‭6‬ ‭MSG‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/97/psa.23.6.MSG

Comments

Popular Posts