The Gems of the Earth

I harvest where I've planted. I mine where I have hidden. The good things tucked away are going to be seen, risen. I rinse off every gem that I pull out from the dirt. I lavish all My love on them as I place them high upon the earth. I lavish on them like trophies... "Oh, look what I have found!" I announce them to all the world. My goal is to astound! 

Yes, the changing of the guard is now taking place. The older generation is passing on the torch, many will be brought to heaven, many will rest in peace. And then the great 'take over' will begin like a swarm of locusts. My chosen ones will come in and lead the masses to salvation. Yes, those who have been prepped will come upon the scene. Many will look and be amazed just as Jesus surprised those who knew Him from a very young age. People will say things like they said to Jesus, "Aren't you Joseph's son? Aren't you just a Nazarene? Aren't you just a local, ordinary one?" The people of the earth will not be able to comprehend when they see My great power moving through the plain and ordinary ones. Their eyes will get big, their jaws will drop down as they watch Me do the impossible through these 'ordinary ones.' hahaha!

Comments

Popular Posts