Taken Aback By Love

I hear My Lover come. It is Him, at last! We look at each other and begin to embrace. It's a steady flow of delight as He touches and caresses my face. I'm beside myself in this moment, not sure I can even handle the affection He wants to show me; His love is intense and real. I can see the fire in His eyes, His longing for me in that moment. It's too much to take in! I'm overwhelmed, not used to such attention! He's undivided, He's fixed only on me. It almost makes me want to run, such passion for me makes me undone; He makes me feel so lovely. Though I don't feel worth this attention He gives, I can't think on that now for I'm completely captivated by His emotion and attention. It's like He's been pent up and now all revved up. He knows how much I can handle, though, so He doesn't overstep, it's never too much. He pulls Himself back for the sake of my heart. He knows what I can handle. I'm like a soft noodle in His arms. He kisses me once like I've never experienced. Just on the cheek, but it pulses through me. I had no idea that He loves me so deeply. I had no idea this passion for me!

Comments

Popular Posts