Let Me Finish Telling The Story

You never know what a day will bring! 
For I'm sending the troops to put on a party!

"Oh it will delightful," I whisper to Myself.
"She's going to love every minute in this hour! (If I can say so myself. haha!)"

For THIS is the hour that I have been building up to! 
There must be a crescendo in every story. There just has to! 

See I don't start a story and then walk away. 
Why would I do that? I'm not haphazard in any way. 
When the plot begins, it doesn't stop 
until the last word on the page is cleverly marked. 
So don't be discouraged in any way! 
I'm still working this out. I'm still penning it, but My way.

So don't say, 
"You're not listening. 
You're not working things out!" 

MY DARLING, I tell you, not ONCE have I tapped out! 
My love is so vast over you and your people. 
I am driven by love. My motivation is real.

So when you start to feel anxious and want to grab the reins. 
Remember these words, "It is better to trust than to fall into worry and pain." 
For, your control doesn't make things better, 
often it just makes it worse. 
So lean back on Me.
I've got you fully. 
It is there you will find your great peace. 

And then as you rest you'll feel the cart moving, 
but now it will move forward with Me as Captain Charming. 
I'll get you there safely and we'll arrive just in time. 
And it won't be your doing. It will be GRACE! 
Yes, grace can get you there every time!
And grace gets you there on My dime.

Comments

Popular Posts