Would You Like a Cup of Tea?


Think lighter. Think higher. 
Think on things that are lovely.
Don't let the weight of the world get you down, get you tired.

When you find yourself dragging, 
LOOK UP! LOOK TO ME!
I'm right here waiting!
I'm right here! Don't you see?

See, I'm not going to push Myself on you, dear.
It's not My style to guide with such fear.
No, I invite you in to 'have some tea.'
I give you a place to feel warm and comfy.
By the time our visit's over, you'll be happy, indeed. 
You'll ask for more and not want to leave!

You see My darling, I'm a very good Host.
And you are always welcome! My home is your home!
Don't ever linger outside the gates.
Don't ever think you can't enter.
I've guaranteed your place!
I've paid a great price for you to come in.
So please don't ever feel you must pay or earn your way in.
There's no lock on the door -- take a look, I'm not lying!
I've opened it to you, so there's no sense in trying.
Don't try to convince Me that somehow you're not welcome!
I've cleared the path, opened the way! 
And that's how it is! That's how it will stay!

So come in! Come quickly! Jump into your seat.
I'm sitting here waiting... 

Would you like a cup of tea?

photo credit: http://clipart-library.com/



Comments

Popular Posts