How to Rescue Sheep

Speak easy.
Speak lightly.
Gentle is the way.
Remember, 
sheep can get frightened when they have lost their way.

They hide in dark shadows.
They cower at every sound.
They don't know how to gauge direction;
their world's turned upside-down.

They are not an enemy.
So don't be deceived to think this way!
They are the ones we are rescuing, 
the ones who live in the fray.

We come as ones who serve, reach in and pull them out.
Our job is not to push them down
but give them hope against all doubt.

So be careful how you speak to them.
It's love and truth that saves!
Only I can draw them closer, 
so let Me lead your way.

I will show you how to love them,
and I WILL NOT use religion.
For man-made things won't do the trick!
It offers nothing! No provision!

So, hear My heartbeat. 
Feel its pulse.
If you track with Me, child, we will catch them with love!
And into My hands they will certainly go! 

Comments

Popular Posts