Step Into The New

We are making NEW memories. So let the old hard ones fade away.
They stay clear in your mind when you rehearse them day after day.
So don't mull over what is gone and past!
They're not for you to be concerned with.
They are now mere shadows, so don't make them last.

Let me fill your days 
with more of Me!
New dreams!
New hope!
New stories!
They are all yours 
as you remain in My glory!

See, my dear, the plot has changed!
You used to live with rags of shame.
But that is not who you are now!
You are Mine
and I'm carrying you on to My castle
where you'll wear fine robes of every kind!
You will live with hope,
not fear and dread.
Everyday will be a delight
as you feed on My bread.

So leave the old and step into the NEW!
I'm calling you, child!
I'm calling you!

Comments

Popular Posts