Steady On

Laughter in the sun.
Joy in the rain.
It doesn't matter the weather,
you can always be the same.
Your heart doesn't have to swing 
from joy to despair,
nor be affected by each change in temperature,
by every shift in atmosphere.

You can be like Me!
Steady as a clock.
I tick-tick-tick to a rhythm that is locked,
locked in step with the timing of joy!
I don't shift meters.
My tempo stays the same.
Just listen to My Spirit
and you can hear that there's no change.
He's always moving forward!
Optimistic is pretty much His middle name! haha!

So why be thrown when trials come?
Don't let them have such an influence!
Stay steady as I'm steady.
Just keep looking at Me.
I'll teach you how to live this life
like a bird that lives free -- 
free from the effects of every pendulum swing!

Just stay with Me.
Remain in Me.


You will keep in perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on You—in both inclination and character], Because he trusts and takes refuge in You [with hope and confident expectation].

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭26‬:‭3‬ ‭AMP‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/1588/isa.26.3.AMP




Comments

Popular Posts