The Final Move

We (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)
don't depend on what man says or does.
We don't depend on his strength, his charm, 
we don't rely on his arm.
Man is dust. But I am God.
And I will get things done.
I promise you, I am still in charge.

The sleepers, the sleepy,
the ones who aren't awake,
will be roused by an alarm
that will make them shake and quake.
No, the sky's not falling,
but when you're jolted with such force
it's going to seem like the world's gone batty.
But trust Me, I'm moving with precise force.

It's not a lack of judgement.
It's not an error on your radar.
It's me disturbing things a bit
remember your enemy's 'at large'.
He's got the air waves 
working for him.
So I will intersect,
to his demise, yes to his gloom,
beyond his intellect.

haha!
I've got him now!
The chess game is almost over.
He's shaking in his boots.
His sweat is pouring down his sweater.
He's rushing now and pulling out the stops.
So be aware if you hear him moving
but know that it's been Me 
that is making him evict!
Like critters under blankets,
they have thought they were so hidden --
warm and cozy, undisturbed.
But watch Me as I 'show his goods!'
Oh, the trouble he has chosen!

hahaha! Don't fret! I'm setting things in motion.
I've got him now, he can't escape.
Watch as I make My move --
unexpectedly, even 'right out of the gate!'

Comments

Popular Posts