Sofa Chats is 12 years old!

Hello readers! 
Yesterday marked 12 years since my first entry on this blog, Sofa Chats! THANK YOU for reading. THANK YOU for joining me. I wrote this little poem as a way to celebrate. 


Oh! This IS the day! 
12 years ago today, I started on my way
and have never been the same!

It's taught me things I never knew.
It's showed me things that are absolute.
It's reminded me that life is more
than paying bills and doing chores.
It's pulled me out of my little thinking.
It's made me ponder and kept me dreaming.

It's helped me reach outside myself.
(It's much more fun to share and help!)
It's filled me with perspective, too,
as I've passed each gem along to you.

And I can't say I've worked this solo.
I've just been listening in and heard His convo.
I've tapped on heaven and heard it sing,
and simply described each amazing thing!

Oh Lord, won't you give me 12 more years, 
please!


Thanks again, readers!  It's fun to know that there is someone on the other end listening. :)







Comments

Popular Posts