Paper Doll

Paper doll
you don't know who you are
all folded up, undiscovered.
No one sees your beauty, but Me.

Like an unopened flower,
your bud is still closed.
But just wait 'til I touch you
and you open, My rose.

You have yet to understand
all the good I've put inside.
You have yet to see it,
but just wait! Soon you will realize!

I'm opening the curtain
so you can dance, My paper doll.
I'm giving you a place to twirl.
I'm giving you a place to be yourself, be real.

Some will want to crush you.
They’ll say you're paper-thin.
How can you stand up on your own?
How can you fight against the wind?

But paper doll
they don't know who you are.
All folded up, undiscovered.
No one see your beauty, but Me.

Oh, paper doll,
let's find out who you are.
I'll unfold the layers of the undiscovered.
You may not see your beauty as you're hidden in Me. 
But let Me show you, My sweet one.
For you... for you this life is just beginning.

Paper doll, paper doll,
let's find out who you are.

Comments

Popular Posts