When Your Boat Gets Rocked

If the boat gets rocked, it's only because the rapids are getting rougher around you. It does not mean you are any less secure. Don't fear the water or anything in it! LEAN BACK ONTO ME for I am with you in your boat! Find your joy continually in Me. I am right here. Right here, darling. There's no need to fear. 

So don't be fearful, but be curious! Be bravely curious as you look out over your boat! See what I am doing! Don't worry yourself about the rapids. They don't dictate anything to do with your boat. I am the One in charge of your boat. Just don't miss what I want to show you because you are partnering with fear. Don't miss what I am displaying, even in the sky! Don't miss the messages I am writing across the earth to make Myself known. Look for them. Watch for them! I'm doing marvelous things! And I just don't want you to miss it! 

So NO MORE FEAR. Fear is for the ones who do not have security. And YOU my darling, are indeed secure. You have My Word. You have My Promise.  






*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts