Don't Shrink Back Now

Don't march in silence while evil prevails! Who has ever heard of a quiet revolution? Let your voice be heard so that the Way can be known! People without a vision will perish! So don't lie down when it is time to fight! Don't close your mouth when it is time to speak, to sing, to declare the Word of the Lord! Don't remain silent while your enemies march in! Who's to say that your house will not be next? If Esther did not arise when she did, her and her household would have perished along with the rest of the people.

So don't hold back and don't pull back now! Use all you have been given to push full force into the destiny you are called to! I do not equip without sending. And I have equipped you! So GO! Take My Word far and wide! OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND SPEAK! DECLARE DECLARE DECLARE! I will not let My people perish in such an hour! 



If you do not speak, who will?
This is the course marked out for you. Run with it!




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

**It is also part of my "Today's Bread" series... thoughts for Today.

Comments

Popular Posts