It Is Well With My Soul

Take care of your well... your soul. Take care of what goes in and what you allow to swirl around in it. Reject the bad. Accept - yes FULLY EMBRACE - the good. Take in the good stuff. Take in My encouragement. Take in my rest. Take in my lightheartedness! Why so heavy, child? Why so restless when there is a Hand to calm the waters? For everywhere My hand touches, there is rest and peace. I calm storms. I provide peaceful streams. This is the advantage you have in living in Me! You don't have to live as the world does! You don't have to wrestle with anxiety! You have Me! And I am showing you that outside of Me there is only UNrest. So don't live outside of my 'house' looking for someone else to tell you what is right and wrong or for someone else to give you peace. I AM the Prince of Peace! Why travel far when you have what you need right here?


He makes me lie down in green pastures, 
he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.

‭Psalms‬ ‭23:2-3‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://www.bible.com/111/psa.23.2-3.niv








*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

Comments

Popular Posts