Bracing For the Splash!

I am not doing things lightly. I am not treading gently anymore. The time is right! "Strike the pan while it's hot!" they say! So I am going to take full advantage of the hour you are in and it's going to TRANSFORM the way you do things and what is being done.

I am unlocking favor and such a grand awakening that everyday people will actually be talking about it! They will sit in their homes and talk about what they are seeing even on the news! They will talk about Me and I will show up like I did with My disciples after I rose from the grave...I will simply 'walk through their walls' and present Myself to them as their Savior...allowing them full access, letting them 'see My hands and feet' the way Thomas did when He doubted. I will be SO accessible! Just as I have made Myself accessible to you All who are thirsty -- COME!


***

Oh Lovely Bride! The fields are white for harvest! And time is ticking, the day is almost done. Gather your items and get to it! It's going to be a mass exodus, a calling out of My people from their place of complacency and silence and inactivity. It's been too long that My people have made a splash in this world. Even in your own generation. Look and tell me if you can see where I have made Myself loud and clear. You can not because things have been quiet and in a time of preparation... preparation for the next season...something so great that the 'neighbors next door' are going to hear it! They will hear the clamor and wonder what in the world is going on over there! HAHAHA! I'm going to make a mighty SPLASH on the systems of the world! I will make a Splash so loud in America that her neighbors will hear it! HAHAHA! Don't be alarmed! When you hear the roar -- just know that it is ME!! HAHAHA!





*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 



**It is also part of "Today's Bread"... thoughts for TODAY.

Comments

Popular Posts