On The Move

I have come to flush out hearts! For the only way to bring change is to start from the inside out. I come to bring peace and healing and restoration over restless hearts. And I am exposing all things evil that harm people. I am turning over the soil to expose what has been crawling and hiding underneath. I am bringing hope and light and all things beautiful!

This is the day to rejoice! For your God is ON THE MOVE and I will not stop until I have done all I have said I will do. What I have spoken, that is what will happen. Just as in the beginning where it says, "God said let there be space between the waters....and that is what happened." and "Let the waters beneath the sky flow together into one place...And that is what happened."(Genesis 1) I spoke and it came to be.

I will not give My glory to anyone else. I will make clear to the nations that what is happening is from Me and Me alone. I won't do all I do without a signature marking, like an artist who signs his painting so all can see who is behind the beauty. 


I'm marking these days on My calendar. They are strategic. So come up higher and see with Me...see beyond the present days and see what I REALLY have planned. See what is coming before it happens. See what plans are in store. Join Me as I share My heart and show you the grander scope of things! I am giving you an inside look like a father who whispers His plans into his child's ear, even though she hardly understands all that he is telling her. Just come listen and let Me fill your heart with light and revelation and clarity. 




*This blog is part of my “Speak, Lord” series. It’s meant to be taken from the angle of God directly talking to us. 

**It is also part of "Today's Bread"... thoughts for TODAY.

Comments

Popular Posts