The Trash Man

I think it's one of the stinkiest jobs you can have -- being a trash man.

Under-appreciated I would say.  I can't remember the last time I thanked my trash man.  Let me think...  Nope.  Actually, I have never taken the time to thank him.  He faithful comes and takes away my garbage with one swift move of his strong arms.  In a matter of moments, I watch my waste get eaten by his big truck.  I never see it again.  The trash man takes care of it all.

He's a reminder to me of how well my other Trash Man takes care of my garbage.  With a swift move of His Mighty Arms He sweeps away the junk.  Effortlessly.  Willingly.  And, never with an ounce of condemnation.  (Trash men don't condemn you for your garbage.) 

So, thank you trash man.

And, thank you Trash Man.

How filthy my life would be without you!

Comments

Popular Posts