Apply What You Know


Apply what you already know.

I know that if I am tired, I should go to bed.
I know that if I don't understand something, I can read the dictionary or encyclopedia.
I know that if I am not feeling well, I can pick up the phone and call the doctor.


I already know the answer.  I already know what I need to do.  I don't need to consult my how-to book.  I don't have to ask an expert.  And, I don't have to guess what I think will work.  I already know the steps.  All I need to do is simply apply what I know.  I don't need to complicate it. 


And, I don't need to complicate the things of LIFE either.


I know that if I am having heart problems, I consult the Heart Physician. 
I know that if my Vision needs improvement I go to the Eye Doctor.
I know that if I'm having trouble lifting my head, I see the Chiropractor. 
I know if I don't know the answer, the Book will tell me what I need to know. 
I know that if I really want to know my Purpose, I can ask the Manufacturer.
I know that if my heart is heavy, I can Sing away the blues.
I know that if I am lonely, I can call a friend.
I know that if I'm starving, the Bread will satisfy.
I know that if I'm thirsty, the Wine is pleasing.
I know that if I want to take cover, I need only run to my Secret Hide-out.

I already know the answer.  I already know what to do.  All I need to do is simply apply what I know.


Comments

Popular Posts