Dream a Bigger Dream With Me (Good Morning Letter)

Good morning!

Today is a beautiful day!

We're counting down now until confetti balloons are popped! The explosion of goodness that is landing on your doorstep can not be stopped! So keep your door propped! 

A lighting rod has been placed to attract the things that I have for you and your living space. It's coming in fast! So, don't let your head drop, keep your eyes in place!

The next adventure is upon you now. So, no more fretting, no more frowns. No more tears that wash away your hope. No more, darling, for I am here and I give you what you need to keep your fire stoked. 

Now is the time to remember My faithfulness. Now is the time to dream of your next purchase! Like pioneers who purchase the land that is before them, consider your land, darling. What would you like to spend your money on? Consider the land and buy it! Like a wise Proverbs 31 woman would do. She looks at what will harvest much, not little, not few! She aims high. She dreams big. She doesn't limit what could be. She doesn't stop herself from taking all the land because she knows that I can multiply and give her so much more into her hands, so much more, indeed! It's not with greed or selfish intentions. It's with the knowledge that her seed will return an abundance! And then she can take her spoils and give to the needy! 

Do you see, darling? 

Grab all you can from the land to build for the hopeless and despairing! I am giving you the ability to answer the very prayers you have prayed. But, you always just thought that someone else would be the one to plow and harvest the grain. But I am setting YOU over the project so that you can see for yourself that you serve a mighty God who is pleased to give you all that your hope has hoped for and nothing less, nothing else. And yes, it will be the reflection of My heart, the Lord of Hosts!

So, dream a bigger dream with Me. Let’s make those dreams grow bigger than you could ever imagine come on the scene!

I love you, darling. 
Your Dream Maker, Abba Daddy, God


Related blogs:




Comments

Popular Posts