Stuck On You (Good Morning Letter)

Good morning!

Today is a beautiful day!

Open up to see Me, darling. I’m right next to you. And when you look around, I am there, also, in your view. Everywhere you look, darling, I am near, never far. Have I ever been out of reach? Have you ever been without Me, even in the dark? 

Darling, I am right here. Right here. There is a not a minute that I'm not. Ever loving, ever caring, ever keeping you near to My heart. I will never leave you nor forsake you. That is a promise you can rest in. So don't be anxious. Don't be fearful. I am right here for you, My friend.

See, good friends don't leave when "the going gets tough." They don't pack their bags with selfish motives and leave you in the dust. They don't fry up new plans that don't include you in them. They always consider the other person before them.

I am the Friend that sticks closer than a brother. We are in covenant and that is stronger than anything anywhere that you can discover. You'll never find a bond as close as the one we have. You are stuck on Me and I am stuck on you! haha! No one can pull us apart in halves!

So, tuck those tears away for another day. You'll need them for when you're dancing and cry-laughing in your New Day that is on the way! Yes, sorrow may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning. And your morning is about to burst forth! OH here it comes MY DARLING!  HAHAHAHA!

Now go and have yourself the most wonderful day!

I love you!!
Abba, Daddy God


Comments

Popular Posts