I Make You Stand (Good Morning Letter)
Good morning!
Today is a beautiful day.
Remember today: I am your Light. I am your Shepherd. I take you with Me. I lead you, guide you, feed you, protect you. I am your Strong Arm, your Righteous Judge, your Holy Provider, your Shelter. I am your Good in the day when the whole day is cloudy. I roll you up in My arms and make you smile. We laugh because we know the future is brighter than the past. We laugh because all is well.
So darling, when you feel overwhelmed, don't push Me away as if you don't want to trouble Me or because you feel inadequate. I see your weaknesses even before you do and I still love you the same. And I won't ever push you away if you're having a bad day. Never.
And you know, darling, that the sun is rising on you! I have told you this to give you hope so you don't shrink back in any way. So stand strong with Me, darling. You are Mine. You stand with sword and shield, the armor I have given you. You stand, darling. You stand because I give you what you need to make you stand, to stand triumphantly!
I love you immensely!
Abba, Daddy God
Therefore, put on the complete armor of God, so that you will be able to [successfully] resist and stand your ground in the evil day [of danger], and having done everything [that the crisis demands], to stand firm [in your place, fully prepared, immovable, victorious]. So stand firm and hold your ground, HAVING TIGHTENED THE WIDE BAND OF TRUTH (personal integrity, moral courage) AROUND YOUR WAIST and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS (an upright heart), [Is 11:5] and having strapped on YOUR FEET THE GOSPEL OF PEACE IN PREPARATION [to face the enemy with firm-footed stability and the readiness produced by the good news]. [Is 52:7] Above all, lift up the [protective] shield of faith with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God. [Is 59:17]
Ephesians 6:13-17 AMP
Photo: copilot
Comments