Carrying You Through To Victory

The tide is turning, darling. And you will see it with your eyes! You will look and rub them and look again in surprise! You will be completely amazed at what I will do for YOU! You will look around and point to yourself and say, "For me? I had no clue!" haha 

Yes, because I love to surprise My children like Christmas morn'. Things stay hidden until the time is right and the moment is perfect. I can do anything, ANYTHING! Do you believe that, dear one?

I am carefully watching over your life. I am seeing to it Myself. I don't leave it in a stranger's hands. No 'hired men' here in this sheep pen! I am your Good Shepherd, Faithful and True. And I will not let anyone else take care of you. I take very seriously our covenant together. You trusted Me with your life -- and so you are Mine to care for -- forever! Do you see, darling? Eternity starts now. I care for you now even before you reach the heavenly clouds. I won't wait until you die to take care of you. These years are precious and I want you to know Me and My goodness in the land of the living! Do you see, darling?

So if you feel shaky, unstable in your day, don't try harder in your own strength to push through, no. Lean back on Me and trust that I am the Maker of your way. There's no shame in leaning on Me, just as two people who love each other feel free to depend on each other.  I am your Father and Partner and Friend. I won't ever turn you away if you need a helping hand. 

So, rest now darling. Don't be overcome by what you see. I am greater than all of it. Just watch how I make My delivery! 





Comments

Popular Posts