When The Faucet Opens

I am doing a new thing! Just watch Me do it! I will set this place a blaze with My fire and glory -- the earth will be consumed in it!

It will start at the bottom and work its way up. It will take but an instant to light this place up! I will FLOOD the earth with My glory, for that is what I shall do! I have said it and have told it to the prophets among you. I will FILL the earth with My glory! Can you imagine such a thing? No, you can't. For I have never done any such thing! I have never opened the faucet and let the glory spill out on everything! haha!


"No time like the present!" they say. And so I will not delay! And it will come in with such force that it will knock the devil to his knees in much dismay! hahaha! Oh, yes! The glory is coming this day!!

What will it be like? It will be like a loaf of bread whose fragrance fills the air. No baker can match it. No fragrance can compare! 

It will be like sweet candy that sits upon your tongue. Its lasting, everlasting flavor is the flavor of the Kingdom. It goes on and on and on!

It will be like vapors that never fade in the sky. It will surround you day and night and will be ever nigh. 

It will be like love letters you receive on Valentine's Day. But everyday will feel this way!

Can you imagine it today? 

Oh imagine the glory, this glory that will remain until the coming of the Son, His Returning Day! Hooray!!




But [the time is coming when] 
the earth shall be filled 
With the knowledge 
of the glory of the LORD, 
As the waters cover the sea.
 [Is 11:9]
‭‭Habakkuk‬ ‭2‬:‭14‬ ‭AMP‬‬
Bible.com






Photo: copilot



Comments

Popular Posts