When the Whistles Blow
There is a boiling point. When the whistles go off and the truth is told. Nothing will stop it for the heat has been pumped to the highest threshold. Massive resistance can not stop what is coming. An avalanche of truth! That is what is incoming!
"Never in a million years would I have thought this to be true," you will say. There will be much to adjust to in the coming days. Truth dislodges false narratives and lies. But those have been the very things that you have built upon your whole life!
What does one do when faced with the truth? They must come to the One who is Truth. The Way, the Life and the Truth. With Me, there is peace in the midst of the insanity. Breathe in, breathe out. Sit and have a cup of tea with Me. Let Me settle you and remind you that I am your true Peace and remind you of this one thing: I am setting you free.
See, when you live under lies, your life is in a cage. You can't think clearly beyond the lines they paint. You live inside a box, a world that is man-made. But, I am setting you free this day! I am cracking this can wide open and letting you see inside today!
The world will see things that will bring such shock and awe. But, the truth does that sometimes, especially when you tell all. But, then I will come with a cleansing so deep and I will wash away the gunk and the things that have corrupted even to the least of these. Yes, even the children have been captured and torn. Your precious little ones have experienced much horror. But they will tell their stories so it never happens again. They will rise up with their voices and establish justice for those after them! Oh, the trafficked. The forgotten ones who cried. But, I have seen it all and I am uprooting the evil on all sides!!
So, here's the take away darling, I know this has been a heavier message. But, I need to tell you these things darling, so you can pray and prepare for the coming adventure. You're going to feel things 'drop'. You're going to feel things shift. It's going to be sudden, it's going to be quick. So brace yourself now, for I'm coming quickly in the night, when most won't expect Me, when all is merry and bright.
But then a new day will dawn, like the rising of the sun on the ocean horizon. It will bring such beauty to a world who needs Someone to advise them. I will shine My glory on the whole world. I will not hold back My presence! No one will miss what I will unfold for I love each one of you, young and old!
Darling, the making of this day has been prepared for you, long ago. Before you even lived a single day, it was all foretold.
I love you. Hold on to Me and stay close. I've got this.
-Abba, Daddy God
Photo: copilot
Comments