Letting Go of the Valley (Good Morning Letter)
Good morning!
Today is a beautiful day!
Today is a day to let Me capture and rapture your heart. Let Me in and have hold of it and bring you UP! Let Me take you to places unseen. Unseen by you, but not Me! haha! Let Me take you to your destinations as you ride on the wings of My love. Let Me take you UP and OVER. Ain't no mountain high enough!
All is open and clear with Me. No smog or dust in My breeze. Let go and let Me carry you! Let Me show you the other side. The side of the mountain that never gets recognized!
For you have been living in the valley below. That is all you know! But, what I have for you is SO much more than you can even begin to fathom below! You can't imagine it because you have never left your city. You don't know anything else. You don't know how much the other side is glimmering and pretty!
But I will show you! I will take you there! UP and OVER that mountain that blocks your view and fresh air! I WILL TAKE YOU MYSELF! I WILL. So there is no need to even rally and make something happen. And this is certainly no time to despair.
The question is: Are you ready? Are you ready to let go? Let go of all you know? Let go of the valley that has taught you so much, but was never meant to be your permanent home. Just as the pit was never a lasting place for Joseph -- there were plans he did not fully know!
You have trusted Me in the shadows. Now trust Me in this as well. Trust that I can take you, just as I have taken you before. I am the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, My friend. I will lead you and take you UP and OVER. This is just the beginning, not the end.
I love you! Let's fly!
-Abba, Daddy God

Comments