Time to Fly, ButterFLY! (Good Morning Letter)

Good morning!

Today is a beautiful day!

Adventure, darling, is on the way! Hooray!

Now, you can't take anything with you, but one bag. One bag. The bag that I will fill. The bag that will give you what you need when you need it, the bag of your inheritance.

You’re starting a new journey now, darling. And I want you to begin to see it as a fresh and exciting adventure, filled with the unknown. Do you remember how you felt when you started your first job, or your first day of school, or your first day of marriage? Everything was unknown. But that was part of what made it adventurous and fun! The unpredictable!

Leave the past in the past now, darling. Remember, those things were building blocks for you, but not your final destination. Allow Me to lift you up and carry you to new places and new heights, where the sun shines brighter on the other side of the mountain. For where you have been living in this valley, this shadow of death, has taught you much about Me, but not everything about Me. I want to show you now more of Me. But, I must take you to your promise land to learn these things. How can I show you unless you are there? 

So don't be afraid to leave this place you are in that I have well protected you in. It has been your cocoon of sorts. It has been your hiding place, your den. But, I will teleport you now to the other side where the grass really is greener and your hope never wavers and love never dies. 

Do you believe Me when I tell you that a place like this exists? But, darling, I AM the Maker of all of it! And I can transform your life so thoroughly and completely that it will be unrecognizable to everyone -- even to you, My darling.

So don't hold on to your current surroundings as if this is your final destination. No, darling. This has only been your beginning. 

I love you more than these words can even express. You are My butterfly. And today, I take you up and out and into a world where you will be amazed and wide-eyed!

My darling, I love you.
Abba, Daddy God


Comments

Popular Posts