Returning

Yes, Lord. Speak to me. 
Tell Me your thoughts and make Yourself known! 
Show me who You are and who I am in You. 
You are the fountain of Life. You are my Joy and Healer! 
You are more wonderful to me than anything I could ever possess in this life! 

Bring me back to our First Love 
when all I knew was you.
When I did not know the 'rules', 
the religious ways of man that suddenly shackled me! 
I used to dwell daily in Your fragrance 
but then I found myself striving in Your Presence!
I went from the Bridal chamber to the chamber of prison,
 from sweet caresses to carcasses -- no place for the Chosen! 
How far I have fallen!

But, You see me. You know where I am. 
I am not far from You for You have never left me! 
You honor our covenant. You never leave. 
So come swiftly now and rescue me! 
Give me what my heart cries for and needs! 
You are My Lover for all eternity! 
Satisfy me so I never want for anything!




But I have this [charge] against you, that you have left your first love [you have lost the depth of love that you first had for Me]. So remember the heights from which you have fallen, and repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, your sinful behavior—seek God’s will] and do the works you did at first [when you first knew Me]; otherwise, I will visit you and remove your lampstand (the church, its impact) from its place—unless you repent. Yet you have this [to your credit], that you hate the works and corrupt teachings of the Nicolaitans [that mislead and delude the people], which I also hate. He who has an ear, let him hear and heed what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes [the world through believing that Jesus is the Son of God], I will grant [the privilege] to eat [the fruit] from the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.’ [Gen 2:9; 3:24; 1 John 5:5]

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2‬:‭4‬-‭7‬ ‭AMP‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/1588/rev.2.4-7.AMP




Photos: Magnific.com, copilot



Comments

Popular Posts