Pep Talk
God knows how to give a good ol' fashion pep talk.
He meets us where we're at, lifts our heads and gets us looking at the dawn that is hitting the horizon of our lives. What an encouraging God we serve!
He reminds us how important we are to Him and to the world. He reminds us that He loves us sooo much and is still drawing us in closer and closer to Him everyday. He reminds us that we have purpose! I'll say it again: WE HAVE PURPOSE in the Kingdom of God! We are not just free floating our way through life, waiting for Jesus to come back to get us out of here so we can really start enjoying Him. No! He has plans NOW for us. And these plans give our hearts joy, pull us closer to the Father and feed His people!
Here's today's raw entry with Him.
***
Open up your heart again to see what I have in store. There is more. Don't let your heart collapse and your eyes look away. Don't be so discouraged. Don't lack faith today! Saddle up your horse and jump on, ready to ride. Don't let doubt get to you, don't let it break your stride.
I am coming in marvelous ways! Right here at your doorstep! You won't have to go far. For what I have, I deliver! I come to you, My darlin'! I come and give you My heart. Will you receive what I am offering? Will you take the rose that's in My hand? Do you see? I never stop pursuing you, My little lamb.
Wash your eyes now and freshen up. Start to anticipate the pump! For great days are upon you, you will be amazed! You will come back and say, "You really did do it all in a day!"
Now listen...
Farmers have their wheat fields. Bakers have their ovens. Moses had his staff. Do you see what I am sayin'? What do you have darlin' that fills your heart with joy? What do you have darlin' that can feed the people and show them I am the 'real McCoy'?
USE THAT darlin! Use what's in your hand! Don't try to over complicate things in My plan. Where have I gently lead you all these years? Where have I let you learn and grow and be good at what you do -- I know you know! haha!
Then start there, darlin'. Start where you are at. What can you do to feed people where you're at? It doesn't have to be grand, on a scale so big it's hard to handle. Even a cup of water is a lot for those who are thirsty and starvin'.
Do you see your abundance? Do you see how rich you are? I'm not talking about your checkbook. I'm talking about the riches I have put in your heart. So much goodness, delicious and nutritious. So, don't hold back from giving out all that can feed those who are looking for food on heavenly dishes. Serve it up for them! Present it in ways that are appealing. Let's have fun together! FUN together, darling!! For we are breaking into your new day!
Comments