A September to Remember

"A September to Remember" is the song that's floating in the air! 

The Spirit says, "Yes! It is here!”

Like a due date for an expectant mother, she knows the time is near, just not the hour. And so be expectant! Look out the window again and again! Look for Me, darling! I'm coming in just a moment!"

What will that look like, darling? What will it look like when I come? Did the people recognize Jesus when He came as a baby as My son? And so it is today. Will you recognize Me when I 'come' in a new way? But, I tell you, you won't miss it. It will be plain as day! For I will shake the heavens and shake the earth and rattle the cages in all the earth so that those who are captive will be set free at last! Do you see what I am doing, darling? I am coming to redeem the lost! And I am coming to free the children and give them homes and bread. And give them all they ever wanted because I am their Father and I love them and have heard their cries to be fed.

And darling, here is where you get to be a part of the adventure with Me! I am setting your feet on the path like Dorothy! She knew not what was in store for her ahead, but she gladly wore her beautiful shoes and skipped along to find friendship, truth and a witch that would soon be dead! hahaha! Oh, yes! The wicked, wicked witch is dead! Ding-Dong!

Oh, this September, the place where your feet are standing, you will see Me come with grander plans than all you could be thinking or dreaming!










photo: copilot

Comments

Popular Posts