Knock, Knock

 Knock. Knock.


Upon this door, I will knock with intention.
I will knock until it opens,
until someone responds to the words I have spoken.

I am persistent. I am patient. I am altogether good.
I come not to harm! No! It seems I've been misunderstood.

I come to fill homes
with hope and goodness and rest.
I come to fill lives 
with peace
for this is My very essence.
I come to fill their cups
and let them drink
the wine they need.
I come to fill their homes
with perfumes that succeed
all the aromas that pull them away --
all the enticements in the air and airwaves.
I come to wake them up 
and make them fully Mine.
And I come to rattle the cages 
of those who have kept them from receiving every dime.
Yes, I come to fight for those who are under
under the spell of this "New World Order."
I come to set them free 
from death and chains
and lead them into victory!
I come to replenish their incomes 
and fill their jars.
The oil will run-over and at last they will live 
without the trauma and the scars.

I knock! And I'm knocking!
Oh, let your heart hear My voice!
I come to you and knock, knock, knock.
Oh let Me be your forever choice!


“Look! I stand at the door and knock. 
If you hear my voice and open the door, 
I will come in,
and we will share a meal together as friends.” 
Revelation‬ ‭3‬:‭20‬ ‭NLT‬‬



Photo: freepik.com


Comments

Popular Posts