Unfolding

Come into the fullness of who I've made you to be. 
Step by step in time with Me. 

Lovely. Gentle. 
It's all unfolding like a petal. 
Don't be afraid to let it open. 
Take a step and watch how I open



new things, new beginnings
new dreams and hopes that died.
You lost them somewhere back in time,
but here they are alive!

You thought your ticket had expired,
that the train had left the station.
You stood there wondering if there would ever be
another invitation.

But look! JUST LOOK!
Coming down from the sky with sparkles!
My plans for you SO MARVELOUS,
soo marvelous, My child!

So don't look down, or to the left or right
these things aren't from your own making!
They are DIFFERENT, UNEXPECTED
HAND-CRAFTED by Your Maker.
And they are sure to delight
for I am a Giver, not a Taker.



photo: https://clipart-library.com/clipart/flower-moving-cliparts-32.htm





Comments

Popular Posts