Walking With Me in the Mystery

Strategies. Melodies. Conquering territories.
Open space. Feeling free. Beyond the walls, into the sea!
The sea of wonder! Oh, the grace that flows;
the laughter and the after-glow!
All of these for you, my darling.
I take what is Mine and give without warning! ha!
Ha! The surprises that are still unseen,
walking with Me in the mystery!

Though you don't know every answer just yet,
there's no reason you must even fret.
For just like teachers take their students
down paths unknown, so I have chosen
to take your hand and let you follow Me
down the corridor of all things lovely!

I want to show you things and give you revelation!
I want to open books and doors and let you feel the wind of anticipation!
I want to wow you, amuse you and make you smile!
For this is My deep heart's desire!

I long to show you all things good!
I long to let you in! I long to bring you into the 'hood' --
the neighborhood called "Signs & Wonders"
where every street is lined with My favor!
haha! Haha! HAHA!
Yes, I long to bring you in and lavish on you, darling.
For you are My beloved and I, your forever Prince Charming.

Comments

Popular Posts