The Latter Will Swallow the Former

We're rounding UP to the greater number! Rounding UP to the next level of wonder. You thought you've seen all that could be seen...

But oh there's more! And I will tell you what I mean!...


The latter, the greater, shall swallow the former. The blessings shall overcome the lack. The water of My mercy will flow with such force that the enemy will have to pull way, way back! 


I will consume every dark place that has taken residence in your home. I will swallow them up! Swallow them whole! They will not see Me coming! They will think that all is well! But like a lion, I wait for My prey. (I am not hasty in any way.) I wait in the shadows and then suddenly I'm seen! Oh, the enemy has no trick he can play on Me! hahahaha! I win every time! Oh, he never does learn. He always thinks he'll win this time, but he will never get a turn. hahaha!

So, don't get too comfortable with where you are now. This life of living moderately is about change -- oh let me show you how!

You will no longer be the tail. You will lead, be the head. You will crack the whip and lead the way -- you will lead the charge into this new day! You'll announce My coming, you will clear the way!

This is not a bedtime story. This is not a fairytale adventure. What I'm telling you is real and no one can ever take it away, no one can steal! This is My perfect will for you. This is exactly what I've had planned. From the beginning of time I have ordained it! And you will walk it out as you take the land!




photo: freepik.com


Comments

Popular Posts