Catching Surprises, Ready to Launch

Open. Open up to see a great surprise
coming down from heaven from the Father of heavenly lights!
All good and perfect gifts are always from above.
So look up! Catch it! Hold out your hands for My love.

You did not see it coming. You did not expect such goodness.
Yet, here I am and showering on you! 
Oh, now you can see that all was for a purpose!
All the trials were never wasted. I used it all to refine you,
to shape you and to mold you.
So now I can position you -- so now I can completely launch you!


With JOY and LAUGHTER you'll take to flight!
I'm throwing you high so that you'll be in sight!
People will look and be amazed.
They will wonder how little ol' you got center stage!

For, I will position you much higher than you thought.
Though you once thought you were a peasant...
Haha! I think NOT!

***
Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow. He chose to give birth to us by giving us his true word. And we, out of all creation, became his prized possession.
‭‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭17‬-‭18‬ ‭NLT‬‬

...Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light. There is nothing deceitful in God, nothing two-faced, nothing fickle. He brought us to life using the true Word, showing us off as the crown of all his creatures.
‭‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬-‭18‬ ‭MSG‬‬



photo: https://clipart-library.com/

Comments

Popular Posts