The Storm, The Rescue, The Beautiful New Day

When this world sees what the Father has at hand, they will revel in the moment! They will not believe it for a moment! haha!

I'm telling you now that the storm is upon you, but only to cleanse all the filth that's among you. I'm the Cleaner, the Landlord, the One who's in charge. So I check every corner of the house and the yard. I look in dark places like garages and sheds. I'm reaching for items hidden under the beds. If there's ever a time for My hands to get dirty, it's now My sweet love, for the harvest is plenty! 

haha! I can't stop laughing for I see the end result! I see where this is headed! I see it! Look! Behold! Just open your eyes for the fields are WHITE. I'm bursting with joy as I take in this great sight! The people of earth are so hungry for Me. They just don't know that it's ME that they NEED! So they run after things like money and wine. They think it's just normal to live on pennies and dimes. They are poor, hungry folk that need guidance and Truth. And NOW they'll receive it! For I've put My money on YOU.

For you will take it, dear child, to the ends of the earth. You'll move with Me, groove with Me, as I dress you in style. For you're clothed in My righteousness, your hands hold great power. Your words are like weapons against the enemy's fire. You've been refined in My furnace and are ready for action. You will not be afraid when you face opposition. You will tear down great walls, knock down giants in plain sight! They will look like mere grasshoppers in this land of the 'ites.' For your eyes will see clearly the reality of ME. You'll have perfect vision in this land I call: PLENTY!



 






Comments

Popular Posts