A Pole and a Hook

Here is where the roads turn asunder

A clapping wind that makes things shudder!


But there's a glimpse, a speck, a ray of light!

It never fails to light the night!


So Listen! For this is where it is ALL coming in!

The loot! The booty! The transition for many!

The prize that is found in My presence!


Haha! My laughter is more than a sound.

It's a force that can break the hearts of the proud!

It can make them start chuckling without any reason.

They can't hold it back for My joy is infused in them!


Hahahaha! I'm going to win MANY 

but not with shame. No! NOT with an illusion!

I will win them with My love and My laughter of delight!

They will all come to know that I'm proud to be their Papa

-- they are wonderful in My sight!


So take heed! Take heart!

Don't worry how things look!

I'm working it out with a pole and hook!

Fishing My way through the streams of your earth

and pulling out MEN and WOMEN from the mud and the dirt!

Comments

Popular Posts