The Source & The Reveal

Not by might, not by power. BUT BY MY SPIRIT.

So let the SPIRIT carry you always. He IS your wings. He is the One taking you to greater heights. There is no one or nothing else. So don't look to the left or right. Don't look to people, per se. I will use them as My vessels, but they themselves have no answers in them -- they only have what I give them, just as you only have what I give you. 

I AM the SOURCE. I am the One to tap into, the well that gets tapped for living water. And when you tap into that water, it will be like a geyser shooting up for the world to see! You will not be able to contain all the water bursting from the ground! It will flood the land with such force, the earth will be filled with the KNOWLEDGE and GLORY of God! The KNOWLEDGE! Yes! People will KNOW ME!

I will show Myself in marvelous ways on the earth as people tap the well. It will spring up for anyone who taps into it. I am making Myself accessible and available to all people like never before. I have ALWAYS been available, but it will feel easier for people to reach out and find Me because I am clearing the air for them to see and clearing the obstacles in the way for them to get close. I am doing a beautiful thing! Behold the beautiful day! The day when I draw My people in and never let them ever stray!


Zechariah 4:6

John 4:10

John 7:37-39


Comments

Popular Posts