Hidden In My Garment

About 22 years ago, my faith was challenged like no other time in my Christian walk. It seemed in a moment’s time, my whole world was turned upside down. 

The two biggest questions I had were, "Where are you, God?" and "What are you doing, God?" 

His answer to Me was simple: "Trust Me."

"But God, I'm scared." I said. "I don't see You. It's too dark." 

His response was beautiful, "Your face is hidden in My garment. You can't see because I'm actually covering you."

Sometimes, it's not answers that we really need in that initial moment. It’s the knowledge that He is still holding us close. And that is enough.

This song carried me through that season. It reminded me that sometimes God shows up on the scene in unexpected ways. Will we trust Him even if He is hidden behind the clouds?

https://youtu.be/EeS2FqEF3TQ

Comments

Popular Posts